I’m taking one-blog-post break from #farahfoodquest and #farahcooks and getting a bit personal with this cliche post, 10 things you don’t know about me. For those who already do, you may not know it all just yet. Oh and I created a new hashtag for my personal post – #farahsays.
Let’s get started.
- My first ambition was to be a fashion designer but I have had terrible drawings. I applied for the course and went to the interview. I DIDN’T EVEN MANAGE TO PASS THE FIRST STAGE.
- I hate scary movies. Hate is a strong word and yet, I’m using it here. If you were to watch a scary movie rating from 0.5/5 and above, be prepared for my unnecessary jumps, me watching through my cardigans or cellphones so I could just read the subtitles and a lot of swearing.
- I’m a Marketing graduate and have a flair for it. The thing is marketing and sales go hand in hand and I just hate doing sales! It doesn’t make sense, I know.
- I used to have a pet baby bird named after my ex-boyfriend and what happened was the bird died the next morning.
- You won’t see me driving unless to work or anywhere near my place. I have had pretty much enough with driving. I usually be the one who sits at the front seat and sings.
- I’m the biggest fan of the American Sitcom, FRIENDS. I can watch any episodes and instantly know the script. Just so you know, I did the FRIENDS test and I’m a Monica.
- Everyone around me knows I’m a coffee addict but not everyone knows, I only drink black coffee. I don’t drink latte or anything of that sort.
- I’m blind (almost). I don’t know why this surprise many people but I have been wearing contact lenses since I was 17 years old. I was never a fan of glasses and they hate me. I always broke them when I had one. Basically, my day is over when I take my contacts off because I practically couldn’t see a thing.
- I have the most loving and supportive man ever!
- I’m about to start my own hair care line in a couple of months 😉
That’s all guys! If we have anything in common, let me know down below.